Shorts, tank tops, and bathing suits are starting to make an appearance, and your skin may need a little extra love. But not to fear! Silky smooth skin can be yours with these simple, do-it-yourself, spa-worthy scrubs, made with basic household ingredients. In conjunction with regular intake of antioxidant-infused Nouráge pills, you can assure that your skin will be summer-ready before you can say “summer festival.”
1. Coconut-Coffee Scrub
BEST FOR: Reducing Cellulite
- 1 cup ground organic coffee
- 1 cup organic sugar or salt
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Melt coconut oil and allow it to cool but not solidify.
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container or mason jar.
- Use 1-2 times a week (or every day if you like).
2. Lemon Honey Sugar Scrub
BEST FOR: Moisturizing and Rejuvenating
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 15 drops lemon essential oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- Mix sugar, dried rosemary, olive oil, and raw honey together.
- Add essential oils and stir to combine.
3. Green Tea Cleansing Scrub
BEST FOR: Antioxidants and Antibacterial Needs
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/8 cup of grapeseed oil
- 1/8 cup of brewed green tea (cooled)
- 1 bag of green tea (not brewed)
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well, while slowly stirring in the brewed tea
4. Soothing Oatmeal Milk Scrub
BEST FOR: Calming and Soothing Irritated Skin
- 2 cups regular oatmeal
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup grapeseed or olive oil
- 1 tbsp vitamin E oil
- Grind the oatmeal in a blender or food processor until it is a fine powder.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Stir well and pour into a wide mouth jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Use a palm full of the scrub in your shower to exfoliate your skin.
5. Rosemary Lavender Scrub
BEST FOR: Relaxation and Anti-Anxiety
- 2 cups epsom salt
- 1 cup organic extra-virgin coconut oil
- 10-15 drops lavender essential oil
- sprig of fresh rosemary
- In a large bowl, add Epsom salt, coconut oil, Lavender essential oil, and cut rosemary leaves. Mix well.
- Transfer mixture to a pint-sized Mason jar. Cover with lid.