Last Update: June 11, 2021
Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy (the “Policy”) describes how Homosan LLC (DBA Nouráge) (“Nouráge, “we,” or “us”) treats personal information on our websites, applications, and platforms where the Policy is located (the “Platform”).
This Platform is operated in the United States and intended for use by individuals who are located in the United States.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you and about you. Here are some examples of the information we may collect:
- Contact Information. We may collect contact information from you, such as your name and email address.
- Transactional Information. If you purchase our products and services, we, through our service providers, may collect billing and credit card information.
- Information You Submit. For example, this may include any information that you post on the Platform, such as through our Customer Support page, or when you submit a customer review.
- Account Information. We collect your account information when you create an account on the Platform.
- Commercial Information. We may collect personal information that could identify you and relates to the products or services in which you are interested or have considered. We may also collect personal information about your consuming history or tendencies.
- Social Media Information. We may collect information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information and information posted on your page.
- Internet and Device Information. We may collect information about your device or browser. This may include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information in different ways. Below are some examples of how we may collect your information.
- We collect information directly from you. For example, we collect information when you register for an account, purchase products, sign up for our newsletter, or interact with our social media pages.
- We also collect information from you passively. For example, we collect information when you visit or navigate the Platform. We may also collect information about users over time and across different websites, apps and devices when you use the Platform.
- We may also collect information about you from third parties. For example, this may include receiving information from our business partners, social media sites, or your friends or family who provide your information to us because they think you may be interested in our products and services or they want to share a product or service with you.
- We may also combine information about you from multiple sources. For example, we may combine information that we collect offline with information we collect through our Platform.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Examples of how we may use your personal information include:
- To Provide and Improve Our Products and Services. We may use your information to make our Platform, products, and services better.
- To Understand Your Interests. We may use your information to customize your experience with us.
- To Communicate With You. For example, we may communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Platform terms and conditions.
- For Security Purposes. We may use your information to protect the Platform as well as our company and consumers who use our products and services.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may use your information to inform you of other products or services available from Nouráge and our affiliates. We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the Choices section below.
- To Improve the Platform. We may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within the Platform in order to determine what Nouráge services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Nouráge to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- As Otherwise Permitted or Required By Law or As We May Notify You.
- As Requested or Directed By You.
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- On Our Platform. For example, we may publicly display personal information you post on our social media sites or submit through our customer reviews feature. We may also display information you submit in connection with a promotion.
- With Our Service Providers. For example, this may include merchandise vendors and payment processors. It may also include companies that send emails on our behalf or help us run our Platform. We may also share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries.
- With Our Business Partners. For example, we may also share personal information with social media sites, advertisers, media buying agencies, advertising networks and advertising service providers for the purposes described in this Policy. We may also share personal information with companies that help us learn more about our customers.
- With Any Successors to All or Part of Our Business or One of Our Brands. If any part of Nouráge merges with, acquires, or is acquired by another business entity, we may share your information with any successors to all or part of our business or brands.
- To Comply with the Law or to Protect Ourselves. For example, we may share your information if such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Nouráge or the Platform; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Nouráge; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Nouráge, or the public.
- As Requested Or Directed By You. This may include instances where you ask us to share your personal information with a third party.
- We may also share your information for other reasons that we may describe to you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Nouráge takes reasonable steps to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Platform will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. We use reasonable means to safeguard personal information under our control. A user id and a password are needed to access certain areas of the Platform. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
Nouráge does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. If you are a parent or legal guardian and would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at the address or telephone number listed at the end of this Policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.” You can also learn more about how to protect children's privacy on-line here.
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have certain choices about how we use your information. Certain choices you make are browser and device specific.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications. Note that you will still receive transactional messages from us, including information about your account and responses to your inquiries. To opt out of receiving our marketing communications, use the unsubscribe link in emails you receive from us, or you can contact us as follows:
Cookies, Beacons, Local Storage and Other Similar Technologies:
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to make specific disclosures about how we collect, use and share the personal information of California residents who are subject to CCPA. CCPA may also grant such California residents certain rights related to their personal information. This section describes our personal information practices offline and online, and contains these required disclosures and instructions for California residents who wish to exercise their rights under CCPA.
Please note that, to the extent permitted under CCPA, this section does not apply to the personal information of California residents that we collect:
- From our workforce members for employment-related purposes
- In the course of certain business-to-business transactions
We are required under CCPA to tell you which categories of “personal information” we collect, and which of these categories we disclose for “business purposes” or for “sale” purposes as these terms are defined under CCPA.
- In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information from California residents: identifiers; categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80, including physical characteristics or description; commercial information; internet or other electronic network activity information; professional or employment-related information; and inferences drawn from the categories in this paragraph.
- In the past 12 months, we have not engaged in the “sale” of personal information, as we understand that term to be defined by the CCPA. If you would like to limit the cookies and other tracking tools used on our Platform, please visit our About Our Ads policy.
- We may disclose any of the above categories of personal information for “business purposes” as this term is defined in CCPA.
- We may collect personal information as described in the “HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION” section of this Policy
- We may use personal information we collect for “business purposes” and “commercial purposes” as these terms are defined in CCPA. These purposes are as described in the “HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION” section of this Policy.
- We may share personal information we collect with third parties as described in the “HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION” section of this Policy.
California resident rights under CCPA. Subject to certain exclusions included in CCPA, and as relevant to our operations, California residents have the rights listed below. We may take steps to verify your identity, as permitted or required under CCPA, before we process your request. Verification may include asking you to provide information about yourself that we can match against information already in our possession.
- Notice. This means that you can request that we disclose the categories of personal information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which such personal information is collected; the categories of personal information we have “sold” or disclosed for a business purpose; the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was “sold” or disclosed for a business purpose; and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months.
- Deletion. This means that you can request that we delete personal information about you which we have collected from you.
- Opt-Out. CCPA provides a right to opt-out of the “sale” of personal information as that term is defined in CCPA. While we do not knowingly engage in the “sale” of personal information as we understand that term to be defined under the CCPA, if you would like to limit the cookies and other tracking tools used on our Platform, please visit our About Our Ads policy.
- Equal prices and services. This means that we are prohibited from discriminating against you if you exercise your rights under CCPA.
Agents that you have authorized to act on your behalf may also submit CCPA requests as instructed below. The agent must also provide evidence that they have your written permission to submit a request on your behalf. If we are unable to verify the authenticity of a request, we may ask you for more information or may deny the request.
California residents who wish to exercise their rights under this section can contact us at email@example.com. Please include your name and email address and indicate you are a California resident making a “CCPA” request. Please also identify the relevant Learfield entity or entities to which your request relates.
Additional information about your California rights. If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address listed below. Indicate in your email or letter that you are a California resident making a "California Shine the Light" inquiry.
Our Platform may contain links to other third-party sites that are not governed by this Policy. If you click on a link to a third-party site, you will be taken to a site we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices used by third-party sites. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of those sites carefully.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We will occasionally update this Policy to reflect company and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Nouráge treats your information.
Nouráge welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Policy. If you believe that Nouráge has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at:
Homosan LLC. (DBA Nouráge)
4885 Truxtun Avenue, Suite A
Bakersfield, California 93309